好聽的歌from ONCE--falling Slowly



















1.Falling Slowly

by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova



I don't know you but I want you

All the more for that

Words fall through me and always fool me

And I can't react

更想進一步的了解妳

但卻無法言說 總是在愚弄我

卻不敢回應妳



Games that never amount

To more than they're meant

Will play themselves out

遊戲永遠只是遊戲

終有一天會完結



Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time, raise your hopeful voice

You had the choice, you've made it now

乘著那將沉的船回家

我們還有時間

就揚起你那希望的歌聲

妳仍有選擇 妳已經做了決定



Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can't go back

Moods that take me and erase me

And I'll paint it black

慢慢地 緊閉的雙眼

我....再也回不去了

憂傷吞噬了我

而世界則陷入一片黑暗



You have suffered enough and warred with yourself

It's time that you won

妳歷經足夠的苦難與折磨,

是時候為妳自己贏得勝利了



Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time, raise your hopeful voice

You had the choice, you've made it now

乘著那將沉的船回家

我們還有時間

就揚起你那希望的歌聲

妳仍有選擇 妳已經做了決定



Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time, raise your hopeful voice

You had the choice, you've made it now

Falling slowly, sing your melody

I'll sing it now

乘著那將沉的船回家

我們還有時間

慢慢地 唱出妳的旋律

我也將和著妳的聲音



call and I'll sing along

呼喚我 我將和著你的聲音

留言

  1. 歌曲會反映心情

    子傑

    你........

    回覆刪除
  2. = =又來哩 只是怕打英文歌詞會看不懂

    回覆刪除
  3. 就幫助了解歌詞壓@@

    回覆刪除
  4. 打英文我也看的懂阿.....

    回覆刪除
  5. 是我看不懂還有客人可能看不懂@@

    還有你不覺得中文的翻譯看起來比較漂亮的感覺嘛 比較有堆砌過的FU

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

輕鬆的哲學